Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
- We believe that for the lost and sinful man, repentance from sin, acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit are absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose cleansing power and indwelling the Christian is enabled to live an effective, holy, and witnessing life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ and strive to work cooperatively with all who claim His name in faith.