Statement of Faith
Our statement of faith is a core foundation for our ministry and mission. We believe:
- That the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are inspired by God, inerrant in the original writings, and are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
- That for the lost and sinful man or woman, repentance from sin, acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit are absolutely essential.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose cleansing power and indwelling the Christian is enabled to live an effective, holy, and witnessing life.
- In the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in Christ and we strive to work cooperatively with all who claim His name in faith.